Saturday, May 14

About Me

Well, let me try this thing out. I am never really one to keep a journal, but now since there is a slight lul in school, I have some free time on my hands. A little about me. Well, I cannot spell worth a darn. You can feel free to not correct me in my comments unless you have the urge. No, let me change that, correct all you want, but I will not correct anything or even really care. I am going to be a sophmore at University of Nebraska at Omaha. I am going to be taking two summer classes at Metro, College Algebra and English. I kind of don't want to. I have a job, which is cool. I shinkwrap, run several variable imaging printers, and am currently the scale operator. Many of you out there in internet land don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but more rant's on them to come. Finally, I have a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend. The two people that will initally be reading this already know most of this stuff, but it has to get out there, so there it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one strange kid! I hope you dad is cooler than you. but again if u came from him he must be a looser also. i hope your girl friend really knows what she is getting into. she sounds like a nice person i just hope your strangeness dosn't rub off on you.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home