Thursday, February 2

WHHAAAT??

In this story on Wired.com, this dude is suing apple because the Ipood can reach 116 dB. At that volume, 28 seconds a day will cause perminate hearing loss. He is suing because they can get that loud and the current ear buds don't block ambiant noise requiring you to turn it up that loud. He is saying, get this folks, there should be more visible warnings proctecting us from possible hearing loss of cranking Zepplen all the way up. If I remember correctly, my Ipood DID come with a slip of paper warning aganst hearing loss. Besides, I rarly listen to it via my aftermarket headphones that help block outside noise, I always hook it up to my car and listen to my music on these, which are absent from all these research studies on how bad the headphones and Ipood are for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home