Tuesday, May 17

Ugly Stuff

Um, has anyone checked out the new Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Apple Ipod, Apple G5, or Sony headphones latly? They all have one thing in common, they are all white and all ugly! Don't get me wrong, I am not goth and fear light, but an overload of all this white is turning me off. I have always liked black, the clean, sleekness of the color. Sure, black anything always looks dirtier, but the sharpness of it pays off when black is clean. Another observation, does anyone else think that all of these products look the same? It seems to me that they are all trying to be individualistic yet try to maintain a unifority in their shapes. the biggest suprise was how much the Microsoft xbox looks to Macintosh G5 Imac. If I didn't know otherwise, I would say Gates hired some mac designers to sculpt his new toy. And lastly, what is doing with their headphones? They spent the past two years dogging the Ipod and even went as far as to design their own supposed superior personal listening device. Then, they give into the temptation and assume that if their headphones were white, then the posers would feel beter about themselves and buy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home