Saturday, May 21

Life Without.....

Has your world ever been turned upside down on you? Have you ever felt like life was going great, then you slipped on that banana peel and down you went? Well, that is how I feel right now. Even though I have only had it since November, we were very attached. I played with her every day, sometimes twice a day. On the weekends, the only way you could seperate us was when Jenn came over. Even then, at times, we spent a few precious moments together. About a month ago, my little buddy wasn't doing so well. I toughed it out the best I could, but her condition worsened. So on Thursday, I had to take her in to get looked at. While her condition wasn't terminal, it still meant two to three weeks without my laptop while the loose power jack is replaced. Best Buy advertises their Geek Squat as computer technitions. They are nothing more then a few kids who know how to set up a home nework, install security and tax software, or reformat a hard drive. They arn't technitions, if they were, they would crack open my babies case and swap out the loose jack for a new and tighter one. Instead, they have to send in back to the manufacuter. Come on people, THIS IS MY LIFE YOU ARE TAKING AWAY! Why must I wait so long? And would someone tell me what the heck this crusty stuff on the monitor of the computer my sister has been using every day for the past seven months is? Seriously folks, this goo is nasty, it needs to get cleaned. That is all, thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol ur crazy! I for real thought something serious happened to someone, but then realized in was ur damn comp u were talking about!! lol

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home