Saturday, October 21

Frustration

I don't know if I have been so frustrated in my college career as I am now. My grades are crap. Ok, so I'm not failing anything, but they are almost all C averages. This is a very bad thing considering that my internship is depending on me to get at least a B average. Speaking of my internship, my Manager wants me to become more proactive in the things I do. He doesn't want me to wait around being told what to do. Yet, there are times when I have decided on what should be done only to find out that someone else is already working on that project. I have two jobs, yet I am broke. I am beyond broke, I'm in debt. I don't understand this. I have to go to class, work a 9 hour day, and come home to grilled cheese sandwich while my roommate has $17 Valentino's pizza. I don't want to eat Joe's pizza, I want to be able to buy my own without seeing all this red in my Quicken account. Even if I was in the black, i wouldn't know what to do with it. It isn't like I am in a relationship where I can go out and enjoy it. Oh well, I am sure it will get better. I know it could definitely get worse, so I will stop my complaining here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

continue to work towards your goals! You'r a good person and good things will come your way. Keep your head up, and you will be ok. don't ever give up. no body is going to hand you anything. YOU WILL SUCCEED!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jeff's Your Man said...

Thanks pops.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home