Wednesday, July 5

Auf Wiedersehen Taz

Well good buddy, it's been real nice knowin ya. I will miss comming over and seeing you draped all over the floor, always in the way. Even though it's been a few years, I will miss having you pull me up those hills on walks. I will miss having to kick you off the couch so I have a place to sit, and I will miss having to drag you the couch so I have someone to sit with. I will miss wrestling with you and begging for food along side you. Taz, I hope, wherever you are, you are feeling 1,000 times better then the day you left me here. So I say to you, Auf Wiedersehen alter freund.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taz was a imporant member of our family. Frendly, loyal, and all around good guy. When Stella came home he welcomed her the best he could by not eating her. He put up with her but he put up with all of us. how ever you want to say it we all loved Taz very much. I am lucky to have own such a great pet! R.I.P. Buddy I will miss you laying on my lap when I got home from work.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home