Thursday, December 7

Finals Loom Ahead

Everybody always makes such a big deal out of finals. Really, they are just like every other test out there. Some professors will make it cumulative, some will not. Some will make it worth more points, others don't. Some finals are in the exact same format as every other test in that class but have a longer time limit. People who complain about dead week not being utilized by the professors, get over it. During finals week, you have no other classes with new learning. Can't say the same about midterms, can you. There is really no warrant for this post. I just felt the need to throw something up here the day of my first final. I should/could have studied a bit more for it. But this statistics stuff is so over my head that I don't think I would know how. I fear the employer that actually expects me to utilize any of this stuff after I get my sheet of paper from the University.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home