Monday, January 22

Off to a good start (Scatterbrain Style)

-I somehow manage to screw up a quiz and not turn in a homework assignment the third week of school. Yippee for me i guess.
-I hear sirens. That happens when you live next to two major hospitals and a fire station i guess.
-
It's really hard for female teacher to teach 23 white, young, male IT hotshots about diversity.
-I need new pillows, these are about as flat as can be. I bought them when I got the bed. I got the bed when I painted my old room. I painted my old room over two years ago. I need new pillows.
-My biggest fear tuesdays and thursdays is oversleeping because my class isn't until 11:30 and I can never figure out when is a good time to roll out of bed.
-I almost overslept my accounting class today because I didn't set my alarm.(I usually rely on my (now missing) cell phone.
-I lost my cell phone. That sucks. I now need to file a police report for insurance, but I don't have a phone to do it with. I did try and get it started online and put my work number down, but they didn't call yesterday and I don't go back to work until Wednesday.
- I like lava lamps
- I need a life.
- My roommate is home.
- He is complaining because they didn't have a nude model to draw in life drawing class.
- I need someone real to talk too. My usual chat buddy has fallen off the face of the earth.
- I usually try to convince myself I'm broke, but I'm not. I'm just too lazy to go out shopping for the things I need.
- I'm tired of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home