Saturday, April 7

Avoidance

I really have nothing to say, I just don't want to do homework at the moment. So lets go on some classic rants.

I joined Total Fark. For $5 a month or $25 for six months(what I did) you get every single fark thread submitted. For those who aren't farkers, it's a bit hard to explain. Basically, people submit news stories with funny headlines. The best 50 or so a day are posted for everyone to view, discuss, and mock. TotalFark gives you access to all of the links. But totalfark does more. It lets you into exclusive discussion threads. It is like the AOL chatrooms of yesteryear but a bit more monitored and generally full of nicer people. The community among totalfarkers is awesome. There are friendships formed and a real sense of community. I'm so glad I am now apart of it.

I went and saw Grindhouse last night. It wasn't a bad movie if you took it for face value. You definitely got your moneys worth since it was a double feature with two full length movies. We got in the theater at 9:45, it started at 10:45, and it didn't out until 2:15. That means that I was in my seat for over four hours. I wonder what else I could have done with that four hours? I could be half way to Denver if I really wanted to be.

I'm really hungry. I want Chinese.

I am falling real behind in my Perl class. I am so bad at this stuff. But...I'm almost done. While it it possible for me to fail the class, I think it would really take something special for that to happen. I keep trying and putting my best forward. There's a fine line between optomistic and idealistic. I wonder when I will cross it regarding ...everything: my degree, my future, my love life, how dinner will taste.

I bought new sneakers. The first for pleasure shoes (as in not counting safety shoes for work) I have bought in over three years. I bought my dad the same pair so now we have matching sneakers.

Speaking of dad, hows it going pops, shouldn't you be doing something productive at work? I know you have your solitare and freecell to play with. I'm sure Tony and Brian are standing behind you right now, that seems to be their favorite hangout.

So, pops and I are going to Vegas in May. Does anyone have a suggestions on what we should do? We are staying downtown and not renting a car. I'm looking for good (cheap) shows, good buffets, good bars, good spots to scope out hot women.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not who you think I am. I am sure that your Father ( the wonderful man he is ) is hard at work making sure that all goes well in the printing world!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home