Thursday, June 28

Caveing in under pressure

Ok, so it's been a while and several people are wanting more frequent updates out of me. I understand that, I don't live at home anymore and I can see how this might be the only way to keep in contact with me.

I am finally in my new apartment. Living alone is pretty cool. I get to control the thermostat and when the door is locked. Most importantly, there is no longer a raging sports fan screaming in my living room every day of the year. Joe's a great guy but he needs to understand THE TV CAN'T HEAR YOU!! It's just me. And I really didn't want to hear you arguing over something you had no control over. Anyways, moving on.

Still working. I get to do fun stuff every now and then but lately it has been pretty dull. It's fun watching cars drive up to a dead end looking for a parking space only to be disappointed and have to reverse all the way down the hill towards the overflow lot.

I'm going to the funny bone comedy club with some friends tomorrow. It should be fun. Well, it's free so of course it has to be fun.

I grilled some steaks. They were pretty good. I hate cooking all this food for only one person though. Sure, I have left overs but I'd feel much better if I was preparing for other people. See, I'll eat anything. But cooking for others makes me plan and try to do a really good job. It's a sense of pride. And I know when I do a good job but I want to see it on others faces. The steaks were marinated over night but were still dry when I got to them. Perhaps I cooked them just a hair too long but I think it more has to do with the cheap cut of meat I used. Well, that's what I am going to tell myself to make me feel better about it anyways.

It's getting late and I need to still shower and wake up in 6 hrs. I guess yet another 4 hour sleep night for me. I will learn one of these days to go to bed earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home