Thursday, August 23

What happened to the rest of the money?

I spent it all. That's right, in one week, I spent a hundred dollars of free money. Now, I didn't spend just a hundred in a week because I put some food, gas, and groceries on my debit card.

I saw my friend Kevin in Lincoln. He has a very expensive pallet and I spent $50 just trying to keep up with him. I still lost as he had one more drink then I did. Then again, he didn't have to drive 50 miles back home.

As for the other $42, well, it went towards regular live. Going out to eat, buying 1/2 price drinks from Sonics for the office, playing the Lotto.

There you have it. How a guy spends $100 of free money. Half of it on liquor, the other half on food.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the bottom line is that you pissed it up!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home