Tuesday, September 6

Sorry for the lack of updates.

It's been a while, all my faithful minions, however, I have been having some trubles. See, this is the THIRD friggan week that my laptop has been away for repairs, and it has all of my usernames and what not stored on it. SO, I compleatly forgot what my username and password was for this site. Don't get all excited now, I STILL don't have my computer. I just used some common scents (I know, wrong kind of scents) and used a few dozzon combonations to figure out how to crack my own site. Problem is, I don't remember what it was to do the trick. Gotta run to programming now, Hope I have brightined your week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I was worried!!! :)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home