Saturday, June 18

The Meeting of the Dad

Jenn and I have been dating for a year and a half as of June 19, 2005. In that year and a half, I have seen her dad twice. Once at a football game, where we said hi, and once at Jenn's graduation party, where we said less to each other then at the football game. I have been invited to his fathers day dinner at a cabin near Valprasio. This means I will be in the woods with a man whome I've never really formally met. Am I nervous? Slightly. I really really like Jenn and approval from the parents is a high priority. He seems like a nice guy, and I know I only treat his daughter with the upmost respect, but, you always hear stories of deranged fathers whailing out on unsuspecting boyfriends. Again, I will be in the middle of nowhere. Update soon on how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home