Sunday, July 3

It's All Hogwash

I really enjoy Jenn. I really enjoy Jenn's family. And I really enjoy food. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, Let's talk about things I don't like. I Don't like flys. I don't really hate hogs, but they are not my fondest of creatures. I REALLY don't like 40,000 flies commin straight up from the hog feed lot where 650 hogs are doin there business of eatin and poopin and then landing in my nacho's. If it wasn't for the minor fly inconvienionce, I really could have had a good time, and a second helping. Well, lets not forget that I got lost two or three times going to and from Westpoint. My biggest question is how I ended up on Highway 6 (Dodge street). I went down there on highway 275 (Maple St) and I expected to come back on HWY 275. Oh well, at least I made it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home